Associate Commercial Property
4 years + PQE.
£45,000k to £65,000
Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is a regional corporate law firm with a phenomenal reputation for outstanding work. Their lawyers support a commercial client base that is not defined by their geographic footprint. They are renowned at using creative techniques and methodologies in delivering legal services that are genuinely suited to their clients' needs. The firm’s ethos is to work hard to understand what their clients want to achieve when you work with them. The firm is now looking to boost its Commercial Property department with a Commercial Property Associate.
What is the role
As a key member of this ambitious team, your role is to focus on finding the right legal solution for the firm’s clients. The team currently consists of the 4 Partners, 4 Solicitors, 3 Paralegal and 1 consultant. Client retention and satisfaction is what drives the firm forward and has helped to forge their reputation.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Building Client relationship
· Financial management
· Case load management
· Supervision and development
· Professional development
· Business development
- Teamwork and collaboration
What you will need?
- Qualified UK Solicitor 4 years + PQE in Commercial Property and experience of managing junior roles
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Client focus; the ability to build and sustain relationships
- The desire to market your work and introduce business development initiatives where possible
- Solid IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of working a case management system would also be desirable
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.