Business Analyst – West Sussex
A leading, innovative Legal 500 law firm is looking for a Business Analyst to join their finance team to fulfil a new and exciting position.
In a stand-alone pivotal role reporting to the Finance Director, the idea of this role is to build a world-class finance function that is client centric and aligned to the strategic needs of the business in order to grow revenue and improve net margins by the development of a new suite of reports and KPIs that move away from traditional law firm measures.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Support the Finance Director in developing financial awareness across the firm
- Development of improved management reporting including the identification and reporting of new KPI’s.
- Undertake profitability analysis by matter, client and practice area
- Work closely with business units and carry out post matter analysis to assess if transaction was completed on time, together with the predicted cost and hours.
- Benchmarking of performance both internally and externally
Do you have?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a commercially focused business environment
- Experience of managing projects and post project review / analysis working within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within a law firm or other professional services sectors (Desirable)
- Good knowledge and experience with consolidation and data warehouse systems
- A strategic thinker with excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Hands on attitude
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy