Personal Injury Lawyer
West Sussex Nr Gatwick
Salary £35K-£45K D.O.E
An interesting and challenging role for a PI Lawyer has become available. You could be joining a team with a strong reputation in the South East for advising on brain and catastrophic injury claims.
Taking a central role in the team maintaining high client care you will represent clients and their families to the best of your ability, with providing understanding, skill and common sense to achieve a successful outcome of their claim.
- Managing a large and varied caseload of personal injury claim cases, mainly but not exclusively involving brain injury and complex orthopaedic injuries primarily with a damages value of £25,000 to £150,000 whilst assisting the partners with maximum value claims.
- Running cases from initial instruction to pursing proceedings
- Providing first class client service, demonstrating an understanding of client needs and working to their goals
- Playing an active role in building the business; developing marketing initiatives and drawing on existing contacts
- Organising rehabilitation and support for your clients at an early stage in the case
- Achieving target hours of chargeable work per year(to be agreed)
- Achieving fee targets to be agreed for the year
- 2-3 years post qualification experience of personal injury work. In particular multi-track work.
- An in-depth understanding of client needs; able to pre-empt issues and exceed client expectations
- Solid IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of working a case management system would also be desirable
- Drivers License and be able to drive around the South East of England as required
- Accreditation to APIL and Law Society Personal Injury Panel.
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Client focus; the ability to build and sustain relationships
- The desire to market your work and introduce business development initiatives where possible
- The ability to work well under pressure with limited supervision and manage a varied workload with the support of comprehensive accounting tools
- To develop your role through innovation and application of common sense so as to promote the team where possible resulting in the winning and sustaining of new work sources.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.