Catastrophic Injury Solicitor NQ – 2 years PQE
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
My Client is an international Law firm with specialist expertise in litigation/dispute resolution and advisory services. This is a global firm with office across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and America with over 1,500 employees.
They are currently recruiting for a Catastrophic Injury Solicitor to join their highly regarded team in Essex. They provide advice on the full range of catastrophic personal injuries including brain and psychiatric injury, spinal injury, amputations, fatal accidents, and multiple orthopaedic traumas.
What can the role offer you?
- An opportunity to join a leading defendant practice with excellent career development
- Outstanding reputation
- Offer a vibrant and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension, private health insurance, 25 days annual leave
What are they looking for?
- Previous Catastrophic Injury experience, a seat whilst training will be considered
- The team will consider RTA candidates who want to move into this specialist area
- Able to run own caseload with some supervision
- Experience of small and fast-track claims experience
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events
- Preferably defendant experience, however, will consider claimant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technically strong
- Good team player
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to manage own time
- Self- motivated and enthusiastic
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).