Civil Litigation Solicitor - 3+ years PQE
£40- £45 000
Our Client, a successful and expanding firm, are looking for a 3+ year PQE Civil Litigation lawyer to join a busy team in Blackheath.
With commitment to deliver exceptional client care, you will have good self-management skills and know how to work without supervision.
This role will involve:
- All aspects of civil litigation including property based litigation, including contentious issues regarding leaseholds, lease extensions, disputes on title, land/boundaries, tenancy agreements and landlord and tenant and housing issues.
- Contentious probate litigation (including inheritance act claims, breach of trust claims, issues regarding appointment and removal of trustees and executors, disputes regarding estate administration, constructive and resulting trust claims)
- Contract disputes and personal injury claims, professional and clinical negligence claims.
- Membership of ACTAPS desirable and/or membership of APIL or SRA accreditation.
- Preferably at least 3 years PQE.
Experience in all areas above desirable but not essential.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy