Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor 0-2 years PQE
£40-£50 000 plus benefits
Our Client is a top-calibre Legal 200 firm in Central Surrey with a strong reputation and a friendly yet professional ethos from the top down.
A supportive, modern and pleasant environment with a high quality of Clientele and work - City standards with the work-life balance benefits of regional working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An inclusive team comprised of highly experienced colleagues
- Excellent training and development opportunities, with attendance to talks and seminars encouraged
Our Client is looking for a qualified solicitor NQ - 2 years PQE to join their highly regarded Dispute Resolution team. The successful candidate will work with partners and associates on a wide range of disputes and have a varied personal caseload, acting for both commercial and private clients. In addition, they will be required to provide support with marketing and business development for the department and with fee earners in other departments.
- Assisting partners with varied caseload of commercial disputes
- Developing knowledge of property and probate disputes, supervised by partners/associates
- Managing own varied caseload for commercial and private clients.
What are they looking for?
- Ability to work closely as part of a team with senior fee earners
- Minimum of one year’s experience in handling own workload of litigation and dispute advisory matters
- Effective management of client expectations.
- Good organisational skills, record keeping and file management.
- Willingness to get involved and act as a team player on client matters and provide general departmental support.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.