Conveyancing Legal Secretary
£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Camden, North West London
Our client is an award winning and leading boutique London firm, boasting a national and international reach, who are highly rated and ranked in Chambers UK, the Legal 500 and Super Lawyers UK. The firm is now looking to boost its Conveyancing department with an experienced Property Legal Secretary. The Property department offer a first-class, bespoke, highly personailsed service by mature, specialist fully qualified property law solicitors.
What is the role
As a key member of this ambitious team, your role is to provide direct support to three full-time fee earners, which will be increasing to four in the New Year.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Typing from digital dictation
- Submitting AP1, RX1 and UN1 forms online to the Land Registry, to register transfers/charges
- Ordering official copies from the Land Registry
- Submitting stamp duty forms to the Inland Revenue
- Registering and removing charges to Companies House
- Section 25 notices
- Drafting statements of truth for Land Registry purposes to close previous leases
- Acknowledgements of service and answers
- Preparing contract papers and drafting completion statements
What you will need?
- At least 5 years Conveyancing experience
- Fast and accurate audio typing
- Previous experience of submitting online forms to the Land Registry
- Previous experience registering charges and removal of charges at Companies House
- Previous experience submitting stamp duty forms to the Inland Revenue
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.