An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Corporate/Commercial department of a multi-sited law firm. The successful candidate will be based at the East Sussex branch and will be working primarily for a Partner and an Associate Solicitor in a busy, varied and challenging department. Previous Legal Secretarial experience is required, ideally within a Corporate environment.
The role is to provide full secretarial support which will include;
- File management
- Diary management
- Client liaison, both in person and on the telephone
- Dealing with all related correspondence and documentation utilising their case management system and document data sites
- A Legal Secretary ideally with experience in a Corporate environment
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills are essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional with this pressurised environment
- Fast accurate typing speeds, copy and audio
- Assist in the highly confidential delivery of a quality service to clients.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.