EL/PL Solicitor/CILEX – 0-3 years PQE
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Are you a dynamic Solicitor with experience in dealing with fast -track and multi - track EL/PL claims? Or perhaps have experience in another area within personal injury and would like to specialise in EL/PL matters? You would like to join a recognised division of this leading defendant practice who are recognised for their specialist expertise in defending insurance liability claims? Please read on…….
A leading, national Legal 100 Law Practice are seeking a career minded 0-3years PQE EL/PL Solicitor for their Essex based team. You will work alongside highly regarded Partners who are leaders in this field. Ideally you will defendant experience, however claimant will be considered.
What can the role offer you?
- An opportunity to join a leading defendant practice with excellent career development
- Outstanding reputation
- Offer a vibrant and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension, private health insurance, 25 days annual leave
What are they looking for?
- 0-3 years PQE Personal Injury Solicitor
- Ideally experience of dealing with EL/PL claims, however, other area within personal injury will be considered.
- Previous defendant experience, although claimant experience will be considered
- Experience of fast-track and/or multi-track experience
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events
- Preferably defendant experience, however, will consider claimant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technically strong
- Good team player
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to manage own time
- Self- motivated and enthusiastic
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).