Employment Solicitor 5-7 years PQE
Crawley, West Sussex
£Excellent plus benefits
This client was recently awarded an accolade via The Lawyer Award 2018. What does this mean for its staff? The accolade was recognition of the firm’s determination to differentiate themselves in delivering legal solutions in a different way according to their core values: Innovation and Collaboration. Be part of a new ethos and a dynamic, forward-thinking and ambitious team.
The main purpose of this role will be to support the more senior members of the team with their varied caseloads and manage, with supervision, your own caseload. This role requires an individual with a strong commercial approach.
- Supporting and leading client meetings, taking full instructions, advising as appropriate and working with clients to develop strategies and solutions to their issues.
- Managing a Tribunal caseload from beginning to end, using project management software and lean methodologies, including drafting of ET1s and ET3s; document analysis and assembly; taking and drafting witness statements; negotiating settlements where appropriate; attending Pre-Hearing Reviews.
What are they looking for?
- 5-7 years PQE in Employment law
- A demonstrable ability to manage a caseload with a wide variety of employment law queries
- Experience of seminar presentations
- A committed, keen and hard-working attitude
- Commercial awareness and mindset
What can they offer?
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic, innovative and thriving team
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- 3 x death in service
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days holiday rising after 3-5 years
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE