Employment Solicitor NQ-5 years PQE
£Competitive with excellent bonus scheme
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join the growing Employment department of this highly reputable Commercial law firm in South East London. Our client provides a range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. They combine a strong tradition of legal excellence with a modern, friendly approach that enables them to provide the very best service to each one of their clients.
The role is for a Solicitor with NQ-5 years’ PQE dealing with a caseload of mainly Claimant matters, although there will be some Respondent work too. The successful applicant will:
- Have a sound knowledge of contentious and non-contentious employment law
- Be commercially aware and able to provide practical advice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an aptitude for business development and be personable and enthusiastic
- Be able to handle own caseload independently but with supervisory support
In return, the successful candidate will be offered:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Regular supervision and support from a Partner
- A good work/life balance and opportunity for occasional home working.
The firm has received recognition for excellence in industry standards and is the proud holder of a number of accreditations which differentiates them from their competitors.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy