One of the largest teams of lawyers in the South, outside of London, is looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their team. The firm is independently recognised as one of the UK’s leading national law firms who build deep relationships with their clients, whose satisfaction with their service is a true measure of their success.
The role of the Facilities Assistant is to provide first class and professional service, to all members of staff and clients of the firm. The team comprises of two other assistants, one supervisor and a manager.
The Facilities Assistant will be required to also participate in working flexibly, as and when required, which sometimes may be at short notice to cover holidays and sickness absence. Overtime is payable to the Facilities Assistant for additional hours worked over and above contractual hours, as stated in the staff handbook.
The Facilities Assistant will:
- Have good communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to work accurately, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Have strong organisational skill.
The role of the Facilities Assistant will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Archivist in archiving requirements.
- Processing mail from Epost scanning.
- Replenish humidifiers and coffee machines.
- Photocopying duties, as required by legal staff and secretaries.
- Check stationary store is tidy and keep fully stocked.
- Refill meeting room pads and pens daily.
- Order stationary.
- Take in courier packages and deliver.
- Deliver urgent post throughout the afternoon.
- Collect and place DX mail in sack ready for collection at 4.45pm.
- Frank the Royal Mail and place in sack, and together with Specials and Recorded take to reception for collection at 5.30pm.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.