My client, a leading law firm based in Surrey and London, is looking for a Legal Secretary to assist in their busy Family department. The role is based in their Surrey office.
- Excellent word processing and audio typing skills.
- Be efficient and well organised with good diary management.
- Be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, who is confident in dealing with clients and third parties.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary with secretarial qualifications would be ideal.
The Legal Secretary will be working Monday – Friday and the hours of work are 09.00 – 17.30. The benefits on offer for this role are:
- Life insurance
- 20 days holiday, which rises to 25 days
- Pensions scheme
- Beneficial rates to join their private medical scheme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.