Head of Newbuild Residential Conveyancing
5 years + PQE.
Our client is a niche property firm with a modern approach. Their lawyers support advises and works with clients across Surrey, Hampshire, the South East, London and nationally. They have successfully established strong relationships with a number of large national clients and thus the department is thriving. The firm’s ethos is to work hard to understand what their clients want to achieve when you work with them. The firm is now looking to boost its Residential Property department with a Head of Newbuild solicitor.
What is the role
As a Head of this small but ambitious team, your role is to focus on finding the right legal solution for the firm’s clients and lead the team. Client retention and satisfaction is what drives the firm forward and has helped to forge their reputation. This is an exciting role that offers career development and progression.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Lead and develop the New Build team as well as having your own caseload.
- To deliver pragmatic and jargon free advice to the firm’s client with an emphasis on providing clients with a practical and ethical solution to their problem
- Acting for clients purchasing newly built/off plan properties to live in with an emphasis on retirement homes
- You will need to have a clear understanding of leasehold and private client work
What you will need?
- Qualified UK Solicitor 5 + years PQE
- Qualified/Trainee Legal Executive
- Experience in a variety of residential property transactions including sales and purchases with experience in help to buy and newbuild properties
- Sound experience in client care, especially HNW
- Experience in the whole transactional process of sales and purchases with an interest in plot purchases
- Strong Negotiator
- Genuine interest in finding the right solution for your client
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904 922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.