HR Officer – Leading Law Firm
£30 000 - £40 000
Are you an HR professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a professional services environment?
A large multi-sited law firm are currently looking to recruit a new HR Officer to be based at their London office. Reporting to the Senior HR Officer and working closely with the HR team, this role will support the team in providing a comprehensive and professional HR service to partners, management and employees across the firm including on-boarding joiners, management of absence, assisting with departures, appraisals, salary reviews etc
What can they offer?
- Generous salary along with a great chance to develop your career in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment.
- 25 days holiday with a buy or sell option of up to 5 days, holiday can also be carried over
- 4x salary in life assurance
- Private medical care
- Income protection after 1 year service
- Employer contributory pension scheme
What are they looking for?
- This HR generalist role is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a growing and dynamic firm.
- The ideal candidate will have three years’ experience at officer level within a professional service environment and be accustomed to dealing with a wide range of issues with confidence.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 96467 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.