Immigration Solicitor/Legal Advisor
2-3 years PQE/experience
£30k - £40k
Our client is looking to recruit a stand-alone legal advisor/solicitor in Immigration working for one of the firm’s large client.
What is needed?
- Must have experience in dealing with Points Based System applications-specifically Tier 4 visa applications;
- Working exclusively with a University, experience in dealing with Credibility Interviews, Online Applications and the Admins Reviews(if the application is rejected).
- Must have exposure or experience in UKVI compliance and immigration within the education/ University field specifically related to immigration applications within the Points Based System;
- Must have a good understanding of the compliance responsibilities of a Sponsor education establishment under the UKVI Sponsorship regime and particularly under Tiers 2 and 4 of the Points Based System;
- Must have experience in conducting and advising on credibility interviews, online applications and administrative reviews;
- Must have experience of Tier 2 and 5 sponsorship licence applications for employers and management of SMS as Level 1 User;
- Must have experience of Tier 2 and 5 sponsor compliance assessments and audits;
- Liaising with corporate clients and relevant stakeholders such as UKVI, students, educational professionals
What you will need?
You will need to have a have broad immigration experience in some of these areas below:
- Applications covering all aspects of UK Immigration Rules
- Complex EEA applications
- Tier 2 and 5 sponsorship licence applications
- Judicial Review applications and challenges to Sponsor Licence suspensions;
- Making representations to UKVI in cases of sponsor licence suspensions
- Naturalisation and registration as British citizens
- Administrative review requests on behalf of corporate clients under the points-based system
- Appeals to the First Tier Tribunal:
- Discretionary leave/humanitarian protection applications
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE