In-House Personal Injury Claims Manager
North East. London
Circa £35k - £45k
My client based in North East London are Injury Claims Specialists and they are looking for a Personal Injury Claims Manager to head up a team of 10 Case Handlers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, manage, motivate and develop a team of 10 personal injury claims handlers.
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of our Clients.
- Monitor communication with customers and service providers ensuring that all established standards are met or exceeded.
- Act as a contact point for clients on a day to day basis.
- Ensure a team achieves an average elapsed time for open claims of at least their target level.
- Ensure complaints are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure telephone call backs are dealt with on due date.
- Support the team to accomplish their tasks and priorities.
- React quickly to ever changing demands posed by incoming workload.
- Assisting with credit hire claims and general queries.
- Lead by example in identifying and achieving continual quality, business and performance improvement opportunities.
- Develop team members to their full potential and organise their training needs.
- Run 1-2-1's, team meetings and monthly performance reviews.
- Carry out 2 quality audits a week on each handler.
- Proactively identify and address poor performance issues, advising on scope for improvement, enforcing effective discipline and ensuring a clear development plan exists for all employees within the team.
- Manage absence e.g. return to work interviews, holiday allocation.
- Continually improve employee satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of managing a personal injury team essential.
- Proven track record of managing resources to optimise the balance between service delivery and operational efficiency.
- Strong Insurance / PI / Motor claims knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Compliance.
- Evidence of coaching and developing people.
- The ability to manage processes and procedures.
- A forward thinking leader that sets a positive example.
- Ability to utilise IT for maximum advantage.
- Problem solving ability.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904 922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.