£25,500 - £26,500 + car parking permit!
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in a legal accounts department or 4 years accounts experience within professional services? Looking to join a large law firm in Berkshire? If yes, please read on….
Excellent opening for a Legal Cashier/Legal Accounts Assistant to join a centralised Finance department of this established multi-sited regional firm in Berkshire.
Reporting to the assistant Financial Controller, you will join a team of 10 who provide accounting and administrative services to their 6 offices. The role will include:
· Checking funding in place for transactions
· CHAPS and foreign payments and receipts
· Allocating incoming funds
· Cheque receipt/payments
· Daily reconciliation of Card transactions
· Dealing with queries from the legal teams and banks by email and telephone
· Ensuring adherence to regulation criteria and procedures including, but not limited to SRA Accounts Regulations, AMLR and GDPR
What can the role offer you?
- An opportunity to join a leading, reputable regional law firm
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Offer an encouraging and supportive working environment
- Car Parking permit
What are they looking for?
- Either 2 years’ legal accounts experience or at least 4 years’ experience in an accounts department or banking environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a flexible attitude and be able to work in a highly regulated environment.
· Must have A-C grade in Maths and English
· A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to get stuck in with all aspects of supporting this department
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to manage own time
- Ability to work accurately in a pressurised environment with attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).