My client is looking for a Legal Team Assistant/Legal Secretary to join their Legal Professional Services department. They have been nominated for a number of innovation awards this year and were recognised in the 2016 Financial Times’ report: The 50 most innovative law firms in Europe.
The main function of the Legal Team Assistant/Legal Secretary is to assist the team in day to day service delivery to clients.
The Legal Team Assistant/Legal Secretary will report to the Executive Assistant.
A summary of the key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting new client inceptions and file opening activities
- Client care and correspondence
- E-mail management
- Fielding and screening telephone calls
- Dealing with/directing new enquiries
- Setting up client meetings
- Diary management
- Checking and distributing client documentation
- Overseeing preparation of court bundles
- Supporting billing & financial management activities as required
- Uploading client documentation to client portal(s) where appropriate
- Closing and archiving of client files upon completion of matters
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Previous experience of working in a Law firm, ideally with experience in Corporate Finance, Dispute Resolution/Commercial or Property Law.
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.