Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new role in Surrey?
A vacancy has arisen for a full time Legal Secretary to join a leading law firm with offices in Surrey and London. This vacancy will be based in their Surrey office and will require the Legal Secretary to cover both Litigation and Employment departments.
The role is to provide full secretarial support which will include;
- File management
- Diary management
- Client liaison, both in person and on the telephone
- Dealing with all related correspondence and documentation utilising their case management system and document data sites
- A Legal Secretary ideally with experience in Litigation and Employment
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills are essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional with this pressurised environment
- Fast accurate typing speeds, copy and audio
- Assist in the highly confidential delivery of a quality service to clients
The successful candidate will work Monday-Friday and the hours of work will be 09.00 – 17.30. The benefits on offer for this role include:
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday, which rises to 25 days
- Beneficial rates to join their private medical scheme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.