An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join an expanding Litigation department of a multi-sited West Sussex law firm, to be based in their office on the West Sussex/Hampshire borders. The Litigation Legal Secretary will provide cover for the Litigation department. As well as working in Civil Litigation, the successful candidate will also assist in areas such as Personal Injury, Family and Landlord & Tenant. Previous legal secretarial experience is required, ideally with Litigation.
The role of the Litigation Legal Secretary is to assist in these duties;
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and script
- Opening and closing files in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the designated person is not available to undertake the task
- Accurate, efficient diary management
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information
- Perform any other duties the Partners require.
- Previous Legal Secretary experience, ideally within a Litigation department
- Flexibility and strong communication skills are essential
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Fast accurate typing speeds, copy and audio
- Professional and hardworking
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application
and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.