Digital Marketing Executive
Legal 500, award winning law firm in Kent
Salary £28,000 - £32,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Digital Executive to join a leading law firm in Kent which prides itself on delivering quality and value to clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and commitment to excellence.
The Marketing and Business Development function is helping take a key role in growth and you will assist the team on specific marketing and digital initiatives in line with the strategic growth objectives.
Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Manager, this is a very varied role consisting of the following core duties:
- Management and development of website, ensuring content is relevant. Providing advice and guidance to practice areas on how to promote themselves digitally
- Management and reporting of website and other online channels
- Management of digital agencies
- Creating e-communication and digital campaigns
- Assisting with events
- Supporting the implementation of the firm’s CRM database
What are they looking for?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and have a strong interest in developing a career within the legal services marketing sector
- Strong digital marketing experience either from an agency perspective or within professional services
- Previous experience in social media marketing techniques and familiar with-marketing software
- Creative and the ability to develop new initiatives
- You will be a clear, persuasive writer and an outstanding communicator
- Experience of dealing with management/partners and previous experience of project management and managing online platforms
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 (office hours) or 0797 9952201 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.