Part time or Full Time Private Client Solicitor
Surrey/ Middlesex Borders
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join a supportive Private Client team based in the firms Surrey/Middlesex Borders office.
The role will involve dealing with:
- All aspects of private client work including
- Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate, Trusts, Court of Protection and Estate Planning
- Managing your our own caseload
- Have the ability to work efficiently to a high standard
- You will be an active member of the Private Client team
- Be involved in the growth of the Department
You will have:
- 2 years + PQE in Private Client matters
- Be able to work in a team and independently
- A professional and friendly manner
- The ability to communicate to client on a regular basis
Excellent career prospects and salary commensurate with experience
Applications for those wishing to work part-time will be considered.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.