An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Legal Secretary to join a multi-sited law firm in their West Sussex office for 6-9 months, as Maternity cover.
The main duties of the role are as stated below, although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Audio, copy typing and word processing/computer operation.
- Use of accounting and time recording software.
- Preparation of estate accounts.
- Housekeeping – Filing, Closing Files etc.
- Taking telephone messages.
- Making appointments and seeing to the reasonable requirements of clients.
- Possible witnessing of documents, Wills etc.
- To attend, with a fee earner, out of the office appointment for the purpose of witnessing documents or any other tasks that may be necessary within the department. This may involve attending at a client`s residence or any other organisation where they may be residing to carry out a search for papers or retrieve documents under the supervision and direction of the fee earner.
- Assist in other departments if other secretaries are away through ill health or holidays.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.