Residential Property Legal Secretary
£25,000 - £28,000
Ealing, West London
Our client is a multi-sited law firm with offices in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, West Sussex and Somerset, who are continuing to grow. Their mission is to make quality legal services accessible to everyone. They aspire to have more specialist solicitors, in more areas of law, in more offices, on more high streets, speaking more languages and accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country. The firm are now looking to boost its very successful Residential Property department in Ealing with a Legal Secretary.
What is the role
Your role is to cover a broad range of residential property matters. The team currently consists of the Partner, a Solicitor, three Trainee Solicitors, three Paralegals, as well as additional support staff (Paralegals and Legal Secretaries).
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Digital dictation and copy typing
- Liaising with clients over the phone
- Closing files
- Making appointments for client, when required
- E-mail management
- Undertake photocopying as and when needed
What you will need?
- Experienced Legal Secretary, although this does not need to have been in property, as full training will be given
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances
- Operates effectively as part of a team
- Good time management
What they offer?
- 20 days holiday per annum (plus 5 discretionary days to be taken between Xmas and New Year)
- Workplace Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental Plan
- Gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season ticket loan
- Travel Insurance
- Retail vouchers
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.