Contentious Property – 2-3 years PQE – Guildford
Market Rate plus excellent benefits package
Are you a 2- 3 year PQE Property Litigation Solicitor seeking a move to a highly regarded Legal 200 firm in Guildford?
The firm are looking for a Solicitor with a passion for Contentious Probate to join their dedicated team. The successful candidate will need to have:
- A record in contentious property work with experience of commercial landlord and tenant disputes (business tenancy renewals, rent reviews and dilapidation cases).
- Knowledge of disputes involving easements, restrictive covenants, boundaries and co-ownership.
- An understanding of the law relating to long leases of flats (lease extensions, enfranchisement and service charge disputes) would be an advantage.
What can they offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance policy
- Generous Employer-contributed pension scheme
- Private health cover
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance scheme (advice line)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Supportive team & environment
- High quality work and a rewarding career with prospects
What are they looking for?
- 2 - 3 years PQE in Property Litigation
- High calibre Candidates who have trained / worked with a strong firm
- A strong work ethic and Client Care ethos
- A track record of being a team player and have proven experience of delivering superior client service, a real desire to help people, a "can do" attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting this thriving department.
- Sensitivity to the clients and skills to build up the work are expected.
- A passion for contentious property work is essential.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 96467 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.