Hove, East Sussex
Our client is a multi-sited law firm with offices in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, West Sussex and Somerset, who are continuing to grow. They currently have 75 Partners, 167 qualified Solicitors and 292 Fee Earners (including Trainees and Paralegals). Their mission is to make quality legal services accessible to everyone. They aspire to have more specialist solicitors, in more areas of law, in more offices, on more high streets, speaking more languages and accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country. The firm are now looking to recruit a Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join their team in Hove.
Although the bulk of your work will involve reception duties, you will also be required to carry out other administrative tasks, such as file opening for the property department.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- To greet clients in person
- To maintain visitor records
- To record and relay messages, where necessary, promptly and correctly
- Administer filing
- Prepare mail and enclosures for despatch
- Arrange for all copying to be done
- Make appointments and arrange meetings
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing when necessary
- Prepare any room for meetings, if necessary, and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting, providing refreshments when asked to do so
- To provide support to Legal Secretaries, as and when required
What you will need?
- Previous receptionist or administrative experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Must be IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.