A multi-sited law firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Residential Property department in one of their Surrey offices. The Residential Property Legal Secretary will report to the Senior Associate of the department and will be expected to provide secretarial and administrative support as necessary.
The key responsibilities for the Residential Property Legal Secretary will include, but will not be limited to, those outlined below.
- To prepare correspondence, documents and enclosures for despatch using digital dictation and the practice management system as applicable, at all times adhering to the laid down policies and procedures.
- To administer files to include opening, closing, storage and retrieval in accordance with the laid down by the firms file management procedures.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings, book rooms for clients and staff as requested, organising refreshments as necessary.
- To undertake overflow secretarial work for other secretaries in the Department or elsewhere and support and assist the Department trainee when relevant.
- To undertake any specific training to improve or enhance skill base as requested.
- To keep all current files 100% accurately up to date.
- To accurately maintain and update data in the practice management system relating to client and contact information and marketing activity and preferences.
- To proactively assist as requested with Departmental marketing and networking events.
- To demonstrate commitment to the role, Department and the firm through excellent punctuality, timekeeping and attendance.
- To demonstrate ability to time manage and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.