Residential Property Legal Secretary
£20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a law firm with two offices in Kent. They are a recommended as a top tier law firm, who are modern and innovative, with a strong reputation grounded in heritage. Their lawyers are experts in their fields, recognised for providing a high quality, responsive service, at the right value. As a firm, they are regularly recognised by the leading legal directories, Chambers UK and Legal 500, as offering some of the best legal advice in the region. The firm are now looking to boost its Residential Property department in Sevenoaks with a Legal Secretary.
What is the role
Your role is to provide direct support to a Lawyer, as well as other members of the residential property team. Your workload will cover a broad range of residential property matters and the main responsibilities for this role are:
- Digital dictation and copy typing
- Answering and making telephone calls
- E-mail management
- Keeping up to date with all documentation filing
- Preparing files for closure/archiving and retrieving files from archive, when required
- Arranging appointments, co-ordinating arrangements for visitors, booking meeting rooms and liaising with reception to arrange for refreshments, as necessary
- Assisting clients in the office, when required
What you will need?
- Legal Secretary with experience in Residential Property matters
- Typing speed: 55wpm
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Operates effectively as part of a team
What they offer?
- 22 days holiday per year, two of those days need to be taken at Christmas when the office is closed
- Working hours: Monday-Friday (09.00 – 17.15, with 1 hour 15 minutes for a lunch break)
- Up to 3% contributory pension scheme, after completing 3 months at the firm
- 3 x Life Assurance
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.