Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive/Conveyancer
NQ – 5 years PQE.
£35,000 - £55,000
Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is a well-established regional law firm with a Legal 500 status. Their lawyers support advise and work with individuals and their families across Sussex and the South East, London and beyond. They are renowned to offer reasonable costs across all teams and be trusted to provide exceptional one to one service with all clients. The firm has an excellent flow of good quality work from existing and new clients. The firm is now looking to boost its residential property department with a junior solicitor, legal executive or conveyancer.
What is the role
As a key member of this ambitious team, your role is to focus on finding the right legal solution for the firm’s clients.
Client retention and satisfaction is what drives the firm forward and has helped to forge their reputation.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assisting the Partner in his work as well as having your own caseload.
- To deliver pragmatic and jargon free advice to the firm’s client with an emphasis on providing clients with a practical and ethical solution to their problem
- Areas of Sales and Purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity, development sites
- You will need to have a clear understanding of residential property transactions from start to finish and will have a choice of how to you move your career forward with the firm.
What you will need?
- Qualified UK Solicitor NQ – 5 years PQE
- Qualified/Trainee Legal Executive
- Experience in residential property areas of law
- Sound experience in client care
- Experience in the whole transaction process in complex matters
- Strong Negotiator
- Genuine interest in finding the right solution for your client
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.