Senior Associate/Partner – Family
£65K – 90K
Are you a Family Solicitor/Associate with at least 5 years PQE with management experience looking for partnership prospects? Looking for a role in Kent, perhaps you would consider relocating for such a rare opportunity? If so, please read on…
An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Family Associate/Partner to lead the Family department of 2, driving the team forward. This is a highly prestigious, established law firm in the heart of Kent with a very positive culture and have built a successful Family Practice. They are renowned for providing ‘city quality’ advice without the associated ‘city cost’.
This is a pivotal appointment for the firm, they will consider an opportunity to come in as an Associate or Partner level for the right candidate to head up this experienced Family team.
What can the role offer you?
- Head of Family with the opportunity of becoming a Partner or for the right candidate to come in as a Partner
- Generous salary
- 5 weeks holiday + BH (additional days off between Xms and New Year)
- Private Healthcare (Partner level)
What are they looking for?
- A Senior driven Family Solicitor with proven experience of managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of private family law, including international cases
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with collegiate and collaborative approach
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).