Senior Private Client Solicitor 7 years PQE+
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE to join this highly reputable Legal 500 law firm in Kent/SE London.
This is a pivotal appointment to the firm’s well respected Private Client team of 15 fee earners who are rated in the Legal 500 and led by a Chambers ‘Leading Individual’.
The private client team spans a wide range of private client topics, from capital tax planning for high net worth individuals, the preparation of Wills both complex and otherwise, estate administration, trust creation and administration, Court of protection work and powers of attorney
What can the role offer you?
- To join a growing department and be an integral part of their future
- To work alongside a Chambers ‘Leading Individual’
- Generous salary
- Full secretarial support
- Flexible working
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days holiday rising after 3-5 years
What are they looking for?
- At least 7 years PQE in dealing with a broad mix of Private Client matters
- Can predominantly work unsupervised
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).