Senior Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive
An experienced Residential Property Lawyer is required to join an expanding modern and forward-thinking law firm based in SE London. You will be joining a vibrant and engaging place which has a friendly, fun and social ethos, along with driven, enthusiastic employees who provide outstanding service to their clients.
- To manage a caseload of residential property matters
- Liaise with clients regularly updating them of the progress of their transaction
- Communicate with agents or external organisations
- Participate in training and self-development
- Assist the team when required, to include training junior members
- Strong residential property conveyancing
- Able to work to a target
- Some management or supervisory experience would be desirable
- Able to work unsupervised and in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically proficient and interested to undertake training if required
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.