Circa £50k plus excellent company benefits
An exciting and interesting opportunity has become available for a Tax Accountant/Executive/Manager to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked law firm based in Kent.
Joining highly regarded Private Client team you will be:
- Providing clients with tax services of the highest quality
- Provide tax advisory services to the firm’s diverse range of clients, including HNWIs, UK and non-UK domiciled individuals, trusts and international investors
- Working as a senior member of a small team of fee earners and support staff
- Providing appropriate supervision, training and development to other team members when required
You will have:
- Previous experience within a legal or accountancy environment
- A minimum of five years’ experience in personal tax compliance
- You will also have experience of managing a small team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.