My client is a long established and successful full-service firm with offices situated throughout North-West Kent. Their status within the Legal 500 and the Lexcel Award they hold shows the professional service they provide to their clients. They are a firm who are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
Due to the expansion of their Wills and Probate department at one of their offices, they are currently seeking 3 new Wills Writers to join their team.
These positions would possibly suit a Legal Secretary or Paralegal who is looking to progress within this area of law.
- To engage with clients in an efficient and courteous way so as to promote the firm and the "Easywill" package.
- To take instructions from clients who call at the office without appointment enquiring about straightforward Wills.
- For simple Wills, to prepare, explain and submit draft documents for approval as quickly as possible – on the same day or within 24 hours.
- To present the firm's account promptly and to secure immediate settlement.
- To ensure that all enquiries outside the scope of "Easywill", involving trusts, IHT advice etc, are referred to senior members of the Wills and Probate team.
- Pleasant and courteous manner.
- Efficient and co-operative attitude.
- Diligent and conscientious approach to work.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- PC literacy.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- Some experience working within a Probate department either as a Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a car as you will be expected to visit clients at our other offices and at their homes.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee healthcare cashback scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.